I went through the final regular season stats and looked at each NBA team to determine who played THE LEAST MINUTES in the NBA for the 2008 campaign.
To put things in perspective, Andre Iguodala lead the league in minutes played with 3,269 (over 82 games).
1. Steven Hill (OKC)- 2 minutes
2. Marcus Williams (SA)- 3 minutes*
3. Martell Webster (Por)- 5 minutes before shutting it down for the season with a foot injury
4. Joey Dorsey (Hou)- 6 minutes
5. JR Giddens (Bos)- 8 minutes (2/3 FGs, 3 reb, 1 stl- not bad)
6. James White (Hou)- 11 minutes (3/5 FGs, 1/2 3pts, 1 blk, 1 stl- even better)
7. Trey Johnson (Cle)- 14 minutes
8. Speedy Claxton (Atl)- 15 minutes
9. Nathan Jawai (Tor)- 19 minutes, not much run for Aussie Shaq
10. Blake Ahearn (SA)- 19 minutes
It should also be noted that infamous gay-basher Shavlik Randolph, who played a mere 27 minutes to qualify for last season's list, took an astronomical leap up to a whopping 37 total minutes this season after his trade from Philly to Portland. Sometimes, a player just needs a change of scenery to flourish.
*not to be confused with GS PG Marcus Williams, who only got 54 minutes of burn this year. Note to parents: if you want your son to grow up to be an NBA superstar, don't name him Marcus Williams.
Pictured: The Williams On-Court Pose, rarely seen